Friday, March 30, 2007

Hiatus of Sorts

It’s official. I can no longer call this a “blog” and Daily Churn is a totally ironeous title for the ensuing pages. After initiating my triathlon training on March 5 and throwing myself into occasional two-a-day workout sessions, sleeping as much as possible and counting calories as well as grams of fat, carbohydrates and proteins there’s very little time to write frequently here.

So I turned to clipping segments of interesting articles and even that tends to be too laborious. So, until I’ve completed my first triathlon effort this summer, or until I’m somewhat moved to write again, I’ll let Daily Churn sit idle…kinda like George Bush does whenever the topic of getting the U.S. forces out of Iraq comes up.


-end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home